This gift set of scent lamp and fragrance is something out of the ordinary. The fragrance lamp is designed by famous designer Jonathan Adler. The design is graphically strict, where opposites meet and a tribute to geniuses Dahli with their well-known lips and moustache.
It is a gift set and the fragrance that comes with the fragrance Wilderness, Jonathan Adler's favorite fragrance and also this fragrance is a novelty.
Scent: Wilderness is an exciting scent that is exactly as the name suggests, a sophisticated scent but still a feeling from the wild nature. It is quite masculine with the notes from Ekmossa I at the bottom. At the same time as it is strong in character, it is still crispy with a scent of citrus. Patchouli and birch bark give the feeling of adventure. So it really is a complex and exciting scent.
The luxurious catalytic scent lamps from Maison Berger receive a century of history and innovation.
The scent lamps provide both an increased oxygen content in the air, remove bacteria and spread a sophisticated scent, all in one.
Maison Berger's scented lamps use a patented catalytic burner which, when heated to a certain temperature, burns alcohol-based liquid fuel. This process releases molecules into the air which partly removes bacteria in the air, unwanted odors at the same time as the odor lamp releases odors from essential oils.
Maison Berger's collection of Fragrance Bottles has a creative, modern and innovative design to suit any interior style with materials such as frosted lacquer, sandblasted or decorated.
With a history where the first scented lamp was developed in 1889, this is the original and has over the years collaborated with great designers from different backgrounds to constantly renew the collection. The scent lamps are inspired by avant-garde trends.
The fragrance bottles come in several avant-garde designs. See fragrance bottles here:
Picasso expressed about this particular scent lamp that it was the "only intelligent scent". That says a lot about the beautiful history behind the brand
What does Giftset Muse contain?
The scent lamp contains 5 parts.
A catalytic burner, patented.
A Top in silver
A designed fragrance bottle
A lid to extinguish the catalyst.
How does the Maison Berger Fragrance Lamp work?
The heat produced by the catalyst attracts and oxidizes the foul-smelling molecules and bacteria in the air.
The burner catalyst prevents the molecules from reappearing.
3. The burner works to remove unwanted odor and at the same time the perfume spreads the oil pleasantly in the room.
4. The air is purified and perfumed (several hours of scent of 20 minutes of use)
20 minutes of use cleans 8 sqm
1. Fill 2/3 of your Fragrance Lamp with your favorite perfume fragrance oil from Maison Berger.
2. Insert the burner into the lamp with the wick and finally the "lid" and let it soak for 20 minutes for the first time. It is the alcohol in the scented liquid that burns when you turn on the burner. Therefore, it is important to allow the wick to soak up the alcohol so that it reaches all the way up to the burner.
3. Light the burner with a lighter or matches wait 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, blow out the flame. The burner itself should only burn for 2 minutes for it to reach 500 degrees, as when it reaches 500 degrees it activates the catalytic effect. Bacteria and molecules are attracted to the burner and destroyed when they hit its surface.
5. Replace the top of the burner. Now your scent lamp works: it cleanses and perfumes (1 min / sqm)
6. When you are satisfied with the smell and the air in the room has been purified, you simply put on the lid to stop the process. The scent lamp now stays on for hours and spreads a lovely scent and increases the oxygen content. Put on the purple cap when you are happy with the scent in the room or when the air in the room has been purified. It takes 20 min / 10m2 to purify the air to 68%.
NOTE: If you do not put the cap on, it will continue to spread odor until the liquid runs out.
Maison Berger unique burner, has as many as 6 international patents.
At the same time double effect, removes bad smell and spreads scent via the perfume oil
The next time you want to refill the liquid and it is still in the lamp, you do not have to wait 20 minutes as the wick is already moistened. If you want to change the scent and what is left in the lamp, pour back what is left in the bottle. To neutralize between the scents, fill 1 cm with neutral liquid and turn on the lamp, the same procedure as described above. . Let the lamp be on for a while as it cleans you wick and burner from previous scent. Then just fill in with the new scent.
8. If you want to dilute the scent slightly if you think it is too strong, simply use the neutral liquid. You decide how you distribute neutral liquid and fragrance.
Watch the Movie about the Fragrance Lamp here:
Note! Do not use fuel other than that intended.
The story of Lampe Berger - more than a century of history and innovation
The first catalytic lamp was released in 1889, manufactured by Maurice Berger, a chemist, to clean hospitals from bacteria, viruses, etc. The lamp was patented in Paris in June 1898. The fragrance lamp broke through in the consumer market in the 1930s and celebrities from all over Paris traveled to Paris to buy their fragrance lamp. In collaboration with major designers of the time, the fragrance lamp was both a delight to the eye and a delight to the scent. Both Picasso and Cocteau were customers and loved the lamp.
Today, about 800,000 lamps are sold per year and 5 million l of fragrance oil for the lamp.
They are well known for their ongoing research and quality labeling.
• Top: Silver
• Fragrance bottle: Design Jonathan Adler
• CE Approved
• ISO 9000 Certified
• Cleaning dimensions: 1 min / 1 sqm
• Maison Berger is a French company
Maison Berger series of fragrance oils are available in several wonderful fragrances. See scents here!