The luxurious scents are from Maison Berger Paris who have many years of history and innovation.
The fragrance content holds the highest quality raw materials and is manufactured and produced by perfumers from France.
The Lampe Berger fragrance lamp requires a specific technology that is linked to catalytic combustion. In fact, the scent should take into account the highest temperature of the burner.
Their inspirational themes are nature, travel, memories and emotions.
The collection of Perfume Berger is divided into equal colours to meet everyone's olfactory preferences.
What do the colours of the scents stand for?
Blue: Clean, Light, refreshing or soft scent
Green: Frais, Zesty, Sparkling, refreshing or sea scents
Pink: Floral, Soft, sensual, powdery or aromatic scents
Yellow: Fruity, Tangy, intense, sunny or sweet scent
Brown: Oriental scents, Amber, woody, warm, spicy, sensual or sweet scent
Red: Gourmet scents, smooth, warm, spicy. generous or fruity scents,
Blue, Functional Neutralization oil
How Does the Berger House Aroma Lamp Work?
1. The heat produced by the catalyst attracts and oxidizes the smelly molecules and bacteria in the air.
2. The burner catalyst prevents the molecules from reappearing.
3. The burner works to remove unwanted odour and at the same time spreads the perfume oil into the room slowly.
4. The air is purified and perfumed (several hours of scent after 20 minutes of use)
20 minutes of use cleans 8 sqm
1. Fill 2/3 of your scent lamp with your favourite perfume fragrance oil from Maison Berger.
2. Insert the burner into the lamp with the wick and finally the "lid" and let it soak for 20 minutes for the first time. It is the alcohol in the scent liquid that burns when you turn on the burner. Therefore, it is important to allow the wick to absorb the alcohol so that it reaches all the way up to the burner.
3. Turn on the burner with a lighter or matches wait 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, blow out the flame. The burner itself should only burn for 2 minutes for it to reach 500 degrees, since when it reaches 500 degrees it activates the catalytic effect. Bacteria and molecules are attracted to the burner and destroyed when they hit its surface.
5. Replace the top of the burner. Now your scent lamp works: it cleans and perfumes (1 min / sqm)
6. When you are satisfied with the smell and the room's air has been cleaned, simply put on the lid to stop the process. The scent lamp is now on for hours and spreads lovely scent and increases the oxygen content. Put on the purple cork when you are satisfied with the scent of the room or when the room's air has been cleaned. It takes 20 min / 10m2 to clean the air to 68%.
NOTE: If you do not apply the cork, it will continue to disperse the scent until the liquid has run out.
Maison Berger's unique burner, has a total of 6 international patents.
Simultaneous double action, removes bad odour and spreads fragrance through the perfume oil
The next time you want to refill the liquid and some still remains in the lamp, you do not have to wait 20 minutes as the wick is already moistened. If you want to change the scent and have some left in the lamp, you simply return what is left into the bottle. To neutralize between the scents, fill 1 cm with neutral liquid and light the lamp, the same procedure as described above. Leave the lamp on for a while as you clean the wick and burner from previous scents. Then just fill up with the new scent.
8. If you want to dilute the scent slightly if you think it is too strong then you simply use the neutral liquid. You decide for yourself how to distribute neutral liquid and fragrance.
Watch the movie about the scent lamp here:
Note Do not use any fuel other than the ones intended for your product.
History about Lampe Berger - More Than A century of History And innovation
The first catalytic lamp was developed in 1889 by Maurice Berger the chemist who wanted to purify hospitals from bacteria, viruses, etc. The scented lamp broke through in the 30's and celebrities from all over France travelled to Paris to buy their scented lamp.
Today Sold approx. 800 000 Lamps over the years and 5 million fragrance oil Lamps.
They are well known for their ongoing research and quality labelling.
• Silent• Top: Silver• Fragrance bottle: Glass• CE Approved• ISO 9000 Certified• Purification dimensions: 1 min/ 1 sqm • Package: Gift Box / Black box• Maison Berger is French company
Maison Berger series of fragrance lamps are available in several beautiful models See here!