Perfume Ocean Breeze
The Ocean Breeze Home Fragrance is a sea breeze, the sea spray from a far-off place… The floral heart is imprinted with poetry. The blend of its marine accords and its citrus notes take us on an invigorating trip. The scents of exotic wood tell us all about far-off places and their shorelines.
Head Notes: Rose, Blackcurrant, Marine notes
Heart Notes: Rose, Jasmine, Lily of the valley
Base Notes: White musk, Amber, Exotic wood
Maison Berger Paris is designed by perfume masters in France.
- Maison Berger Paris
- For the Maison Berger catalytic fragrance lamp
- Scent Ocean Breeze
- 500 ml
- A bottle gives about 80 hrs of lovely fragrance
1. Fill 2/3 of your Scented Lamp with your favorite fragrance from Maison Berger.
2. Insert the burner into the lamp with the wick first and finally the "lid" and let it burn for 20 min the first time. It is the alcohol in the fragrance liquid that burns when you light the burner. Therefore, it is important to let the wick have time to soak up the alcohol so that it reaches all the way up to the burner.
3. Light the burner with a lighter or matches, wait 2 minutes.
4. After 2 minutes, blow out the flame. The burner itself only needs to burn for 2 minutes for it to reach 500 degrees, once it has reached 500 degrees the catalytic effect activates. Bacteria and molecules are attracted to the burner and destroyed when they hit its surface.
5. Put the upper part back on the burner. Now your scent lamp works: it cleans and perfumes (1min/sq.m).
6. When you are satisfied with the scent and the room's air has been purified, you simply put the lid on to stop the process. The scented lamp now stays on for hours and spreads a lovely scent and increases the oxygen content. Put the small cap on when you are satisfied with the scent in the room or when the air in the room has been purified. It takes 20 min/10m2 to purify the air to 68%. Simultaneous double action, removes bad odor and spreads fragrance via the perfume oil
7. The next time you wish to top up the liquid and there is still some left in the lamp, you do not have to wait 20 minutes as the wick is already moistened. If you wish to change the scent and there is still in the lamp, pour back what is left in the bottle. To neutralize between the scents, fill 1 cm with neutral liquid and light the lamp, same procedure as described above. Leave the lamp on for a while, because then you clean the wick and the burner from previous fragrance. Then just top up with the new scent.
See the Film about the Scented Lamp here next to it
NOTE: If you do not put the cap on, it will continue to release fragrance until the liquid runs out.
Maison Berger's scented lamps use a patented catalytic burner which, when heated to a certain temperature, burns alcohol-based liquid fuel. This process releases molecules into the air which partly removes bacteria in the air, unwanted odors at the same time as the scented lamp releases fragrance from essential oils.
How does the Maison Berger Scented Lamp work?
The heat produced by the catalyst attracts and oxidizes the malodorous molecules and bacteria in the air.
The burner catalyst prevents the molecules from re-emerging.
The burner works to remove unwanted odors and at the same time the perfume oil spreads pleasantly in the room.
The air is purified and perfumed (several hours of fragrance from 20 minutes of use) 20 minutes of use cleans 8 square meters
Maison Berger Paris is well known for its ongoing research and quality.
• Fragrance bottle: Glass bottle designed by Philippe Starck
• CE Approved
• ISO 9000 Certified
• Cleaning measure: 1 min/1 sq.m
• Package: Gift box / white box including 1 fragrance
• Maison Berger is a French company
The Maison Berger range of fragrance oils comes in several lovely scents. See fragrances here!